The following activities can be completed by the children in Little Acorns.
Don't forget to share any pictures of the children completing these activities on Tapestry.
- Add a little hand lotion or cream into the centre of your hand. Use your thumb to make circles in the centre of your hand. Slowly use your thumb to spread the lotion up and down each finger.
- Try playing some calming music while you complete this activity.
- Make a pinwheel.
- Take 3 slow deep breaths, watching how your pinwheel moves around with each breath.
- Fill a bottle or jar with water, leaving 2 or 3 cm of space at the top.
- Mix PVA glue and glitter together and add it to the water.
- Seal the bottle well.
- Shake the bottle and watch what happens to the glitter.
Thank You Stones
- Decorate a stone using paint.
- At bed time, hold your stone and think about the things you are thankful for.
Acts of Kindness
- Do something to make a family member smile.
- You could draw them a picture, have a video call or make them something.
- Use materials from around your house to draw, colour, paint or make a model.
Stay at Home Heroes - Can you complete the challenges to become a 'Stay at Home Hero'?