School Update - Tuesday 26th January, 2021
We will work to open school tomorrow but only for children of critical / key workers who cannot work from home.
The school site now has pathways cleared and will be gritted again tomorrow.
The surrounding footpaths by school are still very icy and parking may be difficult.
We hope to have a full complement of staff tomorrow, but this will depend on the conditions we wake up to.
The plan is for pathways, on the school site, to be cleared and gritted early tomorrow morning and to get the site safe. However, with further freezing temperatures overnight we advise the following for tomorrow:
- If your child is due tomorrow only send them to school if they cannot work from home for the day. Have a Plan B ready!
- Remote Learning will still be available to all.
- Opening time tomorrow will be delayed - School will be open to pupils from 9.15am.
- Please take extra care when walking to school and when you arrive on site.
- The Breakfast club will not be available tomorrow morning.
- After School Club will be available.
- Children should come to school in warm clothes (non-school uniform) and wear sensible footwear that grips the ground - we are expecting freezing rain which may make conditions unpredictable under foot.
- Please bring a change of footwear for your child to wear inside school.
- End of day will remain the same 2.45pm - 3.00pm for collection.
The forecast is for improved weather temperatures after tomorrow so we will be 'back to normal' from Wednesday.