Friday 11th December
Our Children Council members Ewan and Jess have organised for the pupils to take part in a Santa Dash tomorrow during the day.
What do the children need?
- Children can come to school in their PE Kits (joggers and trainers)
- They can wear a Christmas jumper and a Santa Hat (if they have one)
- The children can bring silver coins which will be donated to the PTA fundraising pot and a donation to a local charity.
What will the children do?
- As part of the Sports Partnership all our children will take part (in their bubbles) for 15 minutes.
- They can trot like a reindeer, stroll like Santa, skip like an elf or even stomp like a snowman.
- Keeping fit is keeping healthy
Thank you Ewan and Jess for creating the posters and sharing with the children during our remote Collective Worship all about the Santa Dash.
We look forward to sharing lots of photographs with you all.